Comprehensive solutions for
The BELOTERO range consists of dermal fillers made of hyaluronic acid which offer excellent skin integration. The BELOTERO products are ideal for smoothing and filling wrinkles as well as for lip augmentation, skin rehydration and for restoring facial volume. To enhance your comfort, the BELOTERO products (except HYDRO) are available with lidocaine1.
Natural results with the
Smoothing moderate to deep nasolabial folds
The nasolabial folds (the lines that run vertically between your nose and mouth) become more pronounced over time. The BELOTERO range offers different types of fillers for the correction of more superficial lines to deeper folds, for a smooth, natural look3,4,5.
Restoring the fullness of a youthful face
With aging, our face starts to sag and droop, giving us an aged and tired appearance. The BELOTERO range is ideal for restoring volume to regain plump, younger-looking skin.
Refreshing face contours and treating wrinkles
It is not just a single fold that gives the face an aged expression. A combination treatment can reduce wrinkles, refresh contours and redefine lips for an overall younger look.
Look as young as you feel with the
The Filler you'll love
If you are looking for a natural and refreshed look while diminishing the signs of aging, the BELOTERO family of products might have the ideal treatment option for you. The BELOTERO range offers you an extended portfolio of dermal fillers which can be used individually or in combination to tailor an aesthetic solution depending on your skin’s needs.
The BELOTERO range is specially designed to integrate evenly into your skin so that it gives you smooth and natural results without lumps and bumps7,8. BELOTERO products are based on hyaluronic acid, a natural moisturizing component of your skin, and are therefore very well tolerated.
Maintaining balanced hydration levels is one of the essential factors to keep your skin healthy and beautiful.
Choose treatment with BELOTERO HYDRO to moisturize and hydrate your skin from the inside and to maintain a youthful skin texture and appearance2.
1. MERZ AESTHETICS Data on File
2. BELOTERO HYDRO Instructions for Use, 2015
3. BELOTERO SOFT Instructions for Use, 2015
4. BELOTERO BALANCE Instructions for Use, 2015
5. BELOTERO INTENSE Instructions for Use, 2015
6. BELOTERO VOLUME Instructions for Use
7. Tran C, et al. In vivo bio-integration of three hyaluronic acid fillers in human skin: a histological study. Dermatol. 2014; 228(1):47-54.
8. Micheels P et al. Superficial Dermal Injection of HA Soft Tissue Fillers: Comparative Ultrasound Study, Dermatol Surg. 2012; 38:1162-1169
9. Fakhari A et al. Applications and Emerging Trends of Hyalurinic Acid in Tissue Engineering, as a Dermal Filler, and in Osteoarthritis Treatment, Acta Biomater. 2013 July; 9(7): 7081-7092
10. Prager et al. A prospective, split‐face, randomized, comparative study of safety and 12‐month longevity of three formulations of hyaluronic acid dermal filler for treatment of nasolabial folds NLF, Dermatol Surg. 2012; 38: 1143-1150
11. Buntrock H et al, Efficacy, safety, and patient satisfaction of a monophasic cohesive polydensified matrix versus a biphasic non-animal stabilized hyaluronic acid filler after single injection in nasolabial folds. Dermatol Surg. 2013;39:1097–1105
12. Micheels P et al. Treatment of Age-related Mid-face Atrophy by Injection of Cohesive Polydensified Matrix Hyaluronic Acid Volumizer. J Clin Aesth Derm. 2015; 8(3): 28-34